Career at ONE
ONE Insurance Ltd. is a newly created fully digital European insurance carrier headquartered in Vaduz, Liechtenstein with Operations in Berlin, Germany and part of the wefox Group. Operating in the insurtech sector, ONE has created a new business model for insurance based on technology. The company uses artificial intelligence to deliver insurance policies and handle claims for its customers on desktop and mobile. The vision of ONE is to reinvent insurance from what it is today - financial protection from uncertain events - to a new paradigm of insurance: Proactive protection from likely risks via IoT data in real time.
The ONE team consists of ambitious founders, experienced specialists and highly qualified developers in the field of digital insurance. In the first year of operation, ONE has been able to sell more than 50’000 products in Germany in the business lines private liability and household.
To support our international team, we are currently looking for a:
Product Owner, ONE Insurance Ltd (m/f/d)
- Supporting the CPO in developing, maintaining and executing on an achievable ‘now, next, future’ roadmap that delivers on the defined business objectives.
- Work with the assigned UX and engineering teams to deliver on the agreed roadmap.
- Work with the relevant business units to ensure total product success for roadmap delivery.
- Proactively working with customers and other key stakeholders to understand the broader direction for user engagement and evangelize the ONE Offering approach as a differentiator in the market.
- Work with engineering to prepare and publish release notes for all applications to the necessary internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring specifications and requests are properly understood and documented
- Ensuring the economic impact is fully evaluated and documented.
- Challenge management decisions with data driven justifications where it makes sense to do so.
- Work with the product team to continuously evaluate the competitive / comparable landscape to assess and maximize on differentiation opportunities.
- Drive continuous communications among engineering, Operations, Project Management, Consulting, Marketing, and Sales units.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products.
- 3+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
What we offer:
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success.
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one.
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work.
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at ONE.
- We support your professional development initiatives.
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets.
- A cosy office with modern amenities.
- In this Role you will work closely with Daniel Kershaw
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation.
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Roman Matyushkin