ONE Insurance ltd. is a newly created fully digital insurance carrier headquartered in Vaduz, FL, with operations offices in Berlin. Being an active and well acknowledged player in the insurtech sector, ONE is creating new business models based on technology. The ONE team consists of ambitious founders, experienced specialists and other highly qualified talent in the field of digital insurance.
To support our international team in Vaduz / ONE Insurance, we are currently looking for a (Junior) Actuary / Data Scientist, who is able to actively shape the future of data and communication within ONE, using traditional and future actuarial tools and methods, but also in collaboration with partners like Munich Re or other data management experts.
● Using mathematical modelling techniques and statistical concepts to assess risks
● Analysing statistical data in order to calculate and evaluate insurance rates
● Leading the operational strategy on predictive analytics and artificial intelligence
● Managing sources and external partners in terms of data management and interface management (API)
● Preparing reports, valuations and visualizations explaining actuarial implications to the stakeholders
● Analysing market, client and geolocation data
● Developing new innovative insurance products.
● Supporting product and tech by defining the actuarial core
Experience and skills…
● Profound mathematical or actuarial expertise
● Academic education with a strong focus on IT
● Ideally on the way to pass actuarial exams (e.g. DAV or SAV) or recently qualified
● Knowledge about data management and BI topics
● Experienced in programming (e.g. Python, R, SQL)
● Outstanding analytical skills
● Pragmatism and consequent target focus, paired with flexibility and engagement
● Excellent communication skills and ability to share knowledge
● Fluency in German and English
What we offer…
● Demanding and versatile range of tasks
● Open challenges with lots of space for creativity and decisions
● International co-working
● Permanent learning
● Highly motivating and progressive team spirit
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include your CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Stephanie Brandau